Viewers

Friday, April 15, 2011

What is the best part of your life right now? =)

from formspring.me/yelaiabiel

the best part of my life right now,

or actually has always been the best part of my life

are my friends and family

i'm with my family

complete

happy

happier than ever

ewan ko nga e, perhaps because of the summer vacation

and we got a new member hehe!

and another one coming very soon *wink*

perhaps thats the reason behind us being so much bonded than before

and i'm loving it

and my friends

with them are like the best moments of my life

seriously!

i cannot even explain how their company like each and everyone of them is making me so happy to the max

http://yellybells.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. ako yung nagyon tsaka bukas.. tapos ganun ulit bukas..

    :)

    _angel-jekai-fernandez_

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy for you to the max to the bones. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @angel: haha sira! ako din parehas tayo hihi!

    @akoni: thanks to the max! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...